MODEL PR4100 12,000 POUND
CART America started with a clean piece of paper and
developed the most robust feature rich family of power carts available. Safety,
reliability, maintainability and operator ergonomics are all top priority. The
latest DC motor technology provides the horsepower to handle heavy payloads even
on ramps and inclines. Back yourself into a wall and our cart doesn't just stop
leaving you pinned, it immediately reverses direction pulls away and then stops.
Check out our features and benefits and you’ll agree It’s “AS GOOD AS IT GETS “.
STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed for indoor and outdoor
- Less than 28 inch turning radius.
- Only 25 inches wide for narrow isles.
- Using the latest DC motor technology our 1-1/2 hp
motor can deliver up to 5 hp at 1000 rpm to handle ramps and
- Gearbox rated at 2.3 continuous Hp.
- 24 Volt system optimum for low speed walkers.
- Programmable 300 Amp motor controller provides
infinitely variable forward, reverse, drive and brake control without forward
and reverse contactors.
- Controller runs continuous self diagnostics stored
in non volatile memory ready to upload in an optional hand held programmer for
plain ENGLISH results.
- Regenerative braking allows shorter stopping
distances, more battery energy, less motor heating.
- Ramp restraint provides automatic electronic braking
when in neutral.
- Four sealed 180 Ah gell cell batteries.
- Built in 36 amp 110 VAC
solid state battery charger with battery temperature monitor designed
specifically for gel cell batteries.State of the art Hall Effect sensor
throttle delivers 0 to 5 volts to the motor controller. No more unreliable
resistance throttles.Loaded with safety features like emergency “belly button”
switch. Back into a wall and the cart immediately reverses pulls away and
- Huge pneumatic drive wheels provide up to a 12,000
pound towing capacity.
- Dual large diameter pneumatic nose wheels with a
wide stance makes turning easy and give the traction needed for sharp turns.
- Sealed single piece monocoque chassis fabricated
from heavy gage steel plate for strength and ballast:
- Prevents damage to electrical and mechanical drive
- Keeps out water when running on wet pavement or
traveling through shallow puddles.
- Keeps fluid leaks contained preventing damage to
floors and carpet.
- All components are exposed and serviceable from
above with the payload compartment removed.
- Low current connections use electrical connectors
for rapid error free removal and replacement of components like the control
head and throttle.
- 40 amp 220 VAC on board charger upgrade. 90 amp 220
VAC on board charger upgrade.
- Pole mounted amber or blue strobe light and beeper.
- Battery fuel and diagnostic indicator
- Hand held programmer for diagnostics